Friday, October 28, 2011

40s Pinup Shoots!


I was born in the wrong decade! Red lipstick, polka dots, high-waisted anything gimme gimme gimme! This shoot with Sarah was one of my favorites! 40s, 4 looks. Pinup, college girl/The Notebook look, working woman, and today's twist on teen 40's fashion. Check out the rest! http://www.flickr.com/photos/55039887@N07/page6/
I'm going to be doing some more pinup shoots soon as well as other decades like the 20's and 60's! I need models so anyone who'd like to get all dressed up in fun clothes and have their hair and makeup done by the one and only fabulous Jade Segal, and is a natural in front of the camera lense, contact me! Arianamichel@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sea is Just a Wetter Version of the Skies

Something in the way she knows