Tuesday, October 4, 2011

31 Days of Pink, Day 4: The Sea is Just a Wetter Version of the Skies









Today was the best day I've had in I don't know how long. It was fun from start to finish. After a prolonging stressful weekend, my morning at the beach with my best friend was much needed! we couldn't get over the sky, it was so breathtaking, the clouds were so unique and amazing, it felt like we jumped into a painting. We walked 3 miles and enjoyed every minute of it, from appreciating the unbelievably gorgeous day, to acting like little kids laughing and screaming while the waves crashed into us! I guess it just made me look at the little things, it reminded me that I love not having a plan for the day, just living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sea is Just a Wetter Version of the Skies

Something in the way she knows