Thursday, September 29, 2011

31 Days of Pink!!!

Sooooooo if you don't already know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I had this idea a few weeks ago to incorporate the color pink into my look everyday for the whole month of October! It can be just a touch of pink whether it's from a lipstick or necklace, or a head to toe pink ensemble! Each day I plan to post a picture of my look, along with a description and an educational or hopeful thought,quote, or story of the day. Also, I will be selling on my Etsy website pink jewelry, hair accessories, and art that with every purchase, $5 will be donated to the American Cancer Society. So feel free to join me! Wear some sort of pink everyday to support the women who are battling breast cancer, honor the women who lost their lives to it, and to motivate you to take care of health as much as possible. I'm so excited!! Please follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sea is Just a Wetter Version of the Skies

Something in the way she knows